Tuesday, April 7, 2009


My favorite blog of the week. There are so many great blogs out there. But sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming and you might not know where to start looking.. I had this problem when I just got into blogs. That`s how I came up with Blog Love. In Blog Love I’m going to feature the best ones out there, blogs that deserve your special attention.

I`m going to start with the very inspiring blog from Imke Klee. Imke Klee is a very talented stylist from Germany. She has a special talent for creating moods and has worked for many well known companies. I’m not going to spoil it by telling you everything, so go ahead and take a look at Imke`s blog called aviewto. Imke also makes beautiful bits, you can buy at her Etsy shop.

Beautiful products handcrafted by Imke.

No comments:

Post a Comment